Experience the best of nature and make a difference as you travel.
Australia Nature Tours is a social enterprise owned by Australia’s largest not-for-profit conservation organisation – Conservation Volunteers Australia.
Meet like-minded travellers and explore the great outdoors on our award winning Naturewise Eco Escapes, or visit our private conservation reserve and stay at Little Desert Nature Lodge with wildlife at your doorstep.
Australia Nature Tours supports Conservation Action meaning all of our tourism experiences directly contribute to conservation outcomes.
Naturewise Eco Escapes
- Unique up-close wildlife interactions
- Exclusive behind the scenes experiences in parks and private conservation reserves
- Small group and personalised touring
- Rewarding experiences helping conserve local wildlife and natural places
- Fully inclusive wildlife, walking, voluntours and nature tours
- Eco-accommodation in Australia and select overseas destinations
- Experiences to suit varying fitness and travel comfort levels
- Corporate and executive retreats and team building
- Educational tours
- Youth packages including applied service learning, cultural exchange and outdoor leadership
- Tailor made group packages
Search our range of Eco-holidays or Eco-accommodation.
Little Desert Nature Lodge
- Comfortable 3.5 star ensuite and bunk room accommodation on the edge of Little Desert National Park
- Boundless diversity with incredible wildlife, wildflowers and birdlife
- Access to a range of self-guided and guided activities
- Accommodation for up to 100 guests – perfect for independent travellers and groups
- Function, conference centre and licensed dining room featuring local produce
- Educational programs and school camps
- Guaranteed wildlife at your doorstep
If your after an escape in nature with wildlife at your doorstep, a conference, wedding or educational retreat then visit Little Desert Nature Lodge.
Conservation Volunteers is Australasia’s leading not-for-profit conservation organisation. With over 30 years operating experience and 30 offices located around Australia and New Zealand, Conservation Volunteer’s involves 10,000 people every year in programs that make a difference to the conservation of our local environment, heritage and wildlife. We’ve been recognised with many significant awards, including the United Nations’ Environment Program Global 500, 6 Banksia Environmental Foundation Awards, Ecotourism Award and multiple Tourism Awards. www.conservationvolunteers.com.au
We are an Advanced Eco Certified operator with Ecotourism Australia. The independent accreditation recognises our commitment to environmental best practice and contribution to conservation, while providing our customers with an opportunity to learn about the environment. Being an accredited business means consumers can be confident of receiving a professional, high quality and genuine ecotourism experience.
Award Winning Operator
2014 Victorian Tourism Award – New Tourism Development
2014 Premiers Sustainability Awards Victoria – Finalist and Winner Peoples Choice
2010 Canberra Tourism Award – Ecotourism for Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve (in partnership with Parks Conservation and Lands ACT)
2009 Ecotourism Australia’s Award Winner – Ecotourism Category
2009 Finalist Victorian Tourism Awards – Sustainable Tourism
2007 & 2008 Australian Tourism Award Winner – Ecotourism
2008 Victorian Tourism Award Winner – Sustainable Tourism
2006, 2007 & 2008 New South Wales Tourism Award Winner – Ecotourism
2005 NSW Tourism Award – Best New Product (in partnership with National Parks & Wildlife Service, NSW – Montague Island Tours)