Looking for something to do this Easter break?
Why not hop on our Naturewise Eco Escape to the Grampians National Park and Little Desert National Park. Enjoy a long weekend amongst nature, with like-minded travellers. You won’t find the Easter bunny but you will find kangaroos, bettongs, bandicoots, sugar gliders, Mallee Fowl and George our resident emu.
This is a great way to explore one of Victoria’s much loved National Parks and discover some lesser known hidden gems. More than 670 species of native plants can be found in the region, making it a biodiversity hot spot. The area is of the best places to see Australian wildlife including over 220 recorded bird species.
Easter weekend highlights include:
- Short walks in the Grampians and Little Desert National Parks
- Monitor wildlife using remote sensor cameras. The data is used to track wildlife movements in the Sanctuary and nearby National Park
- Nocturnal wildlife discovery tour
- Visit the Pink Lake
- Evening camp fire and damper cooking (weather dependant)
- Family friendly tour suitable for ages 8 years and above
- Comfortable accommodation with wildlife at your doorstep
Great Easter fun for adults and the family, including hot cross buns and Easter eggs – it wouldn’t be the same without them.
Departs: Melbourne city
Duration: 4 days
Dates: Friday 25th – Monday 28th March
You can also email our reservations team at email@example.com